Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Melissa Frances Cameo


I found this gorgeous cameo and frame at the St. Charles, IL scrapbook convention a couple of weeks ago. It's a white resin and I painted it using my copic markers and distressed it with Gold Ranger alcohol inks. I ran the spellbinders label 4 thru the cuttlebug and layered it on pretty pink Satin Ribbon from Flourishes. I used my copics to color white flowers from Hobby Lobby, in the bridal section, lots of flowers for not much money and copics or even Shimmerz works well on these. I punched a few vines out the same green pearl paper with a M.S punch. Hope you enjoyed this, I love these cameos. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Pat Moore said...

The cameo is great. It looks so elegant. ....Pat M

SandyK said...

Lovely, Karen!

Betty Wright said...

Gorgeous, Karen!!! Love the cameo design and intricacies. Looks wonderfully elegant on this card, too. Beautiful!!!!