Friday, November 6, 2009

Flourish Favorite things challenge


Flourishes is having a "favorite things" challenge and blog candy on their newsletter. I chose to do this scene since one of my favorite things when I was little was sleigh rides on our farm. All stamps from Flourishes, copics to color and flower soft for snow and some cute little stickers to decorate the sleigh. I didn't have any sleigh bells so you will have to use your imagination that the deer has bells on him, LOL Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping.

6 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous scene you created here Karen!! I love the sleigh and all the textured snow. Beautiful coloring and design!!
hugs and blessings,
Chris

Stacy Morgan said...

Fabulous Karen.... Oh what a wonderful wonderful scene and the snow looks so cool! Beautiful work!

Julie Koerber said...

Isn't this just a fun way to combine those sets!!!! I am thinking -- why didn't I think of that! I might have to give it a whirl! Beauty of a card Karen!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! You put this together so fast! How did you do that? This is amazing and so imaginative. I love it! Good luck with the challenge!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love what you did with the flowersoft!

Dru said...

This is very pretty Karen, love how you have created such a wonderful scene!!