Monday, March 7, 2011

Stampin Sisters in Christ and Our Daily Bread Design

Our challenge today on Stampin Sisters in Christ is use a flower on our card, it has to be stamped not a stick on flower. I just received my new flower stamps from Our Daily Bread Design and their challenge is use yellow and ivory. Well my camera is not cooperating!! The background paper is white gold which is very creamy ivory and the flower soft is citrus and has lots of yellow in it.  I also used the sentiment from ODBD newest release this month and the die cut to match.  I colored the flowers with copics first and then added the flower soft and some stickles to the leaves. Be sure to check out the DT cards on both sites as they are just fabulous!

5 comments:

MariLynn said...

This is so pretty. Isn't it frustrating when you can't get the photo to show how it really looks. I love the tulips. I like how you added the flower soft. Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Karen!! Love how you used all the tulips and your use of the frame. Gorgeous!! Thanks for joining the Stampin Sisters in Christ and Our Daily Bread Designs challenge this week!
hugs,
Chris

Sabrina Jackson said...

WOW, Karen, you've got a hold of this wonderful stamp before I did and you did an amazing job using it!! Thanks for entering another card for this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Grace said...

Wow Karen! This is so pretty! Love all the texture you got with the flower soft! I know how you feel about the colors... sometimes the camera just doesn't cooperate! Lighting is everything it seems and boy with my camera sitting in the same place my pics can come out so different each time! Go figure! Anyway.... thanks for your continued support of SSIC and ODBD! Love seeing your work!!!

Kristine said...

Gorgeous card!! Love those ODBD flowers and your corners look great with this arrangment! Thanks for playing in our Stampin Sisters in Christ challenge this week!