Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Crafty Secrets, What I love about spring, Stampin Sisters in Christ, child

The challenge this week on Splitt Coast Crafty Secrets forum is to tell what we love about spring.  I love the pretty flowers and sunshine.  All stamps are Crafty Secrets  I love these darling stamps!!! I colored with copics and airbrushed the sky and grass.  I used the bottom of this tree and masked it several times to make the bushes along the bottom  I'm also using this for the Stampin Sisters in Christ challenge to make a card with or for a child.  I think this little girl is just precious. Be sure to check out all the cards on both links because they are all fabulous!!!

5 comments:

barbara's paper treasures said...

This is a well done card Karen, love the colors and it all looks so real.

Grace said...

Oh my goodness Karen... this is the most adorable scene! I love it!!! Your airbrushing is great and the images are so cute!

Miesje said...

Such a beautiful card and image! It looks like a post card! Fantastic coloring. Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

Angelnorth said...

What a precious little scene! Great job combining the stamps Karen, it's a sweet card!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Your coloring on this card is majestic. This is absolutely beautiful.