Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"Royal Challenge"

Our challenge today at Creative Belli is make a card for the Royal Wedding this week. Either something for a wedding or the color Purple, or crowns or whatever is Royal.  I used an old Me and Carrie Lou carriage stamp for this.  I finished the scene with Beeswax castle and some Stampscapes, the fan and hat are also Me and Carrie Lou, added some ribbon and bling. I colored this scene with copics and then scanned it so I could print it off smaller.  Be sure to check out the Design team cards as they are fabulous, all DT's are listed on the right side of my blog.

8 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a fun card in honor of the Royals, Karen! Great job! I love that castle!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wonderful card, Karen. Your scene stamping is awesome. I'm just learning how to do that at my LSS. Your hat is perfect. Saw on the news many of the hats that will be popular for the wedding.

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a beautiful scene- love the sweet carriage image too. The hat is a perfect accent!

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great royal card karen-love the carriage-it looks fit for a princess

Joan Ervin said...

What a gorgeous scene, Karen!!!! The castle is beautiful and how cute is that little carriage!!! Love how you added the hat and fan, too!!!

Robin Parker said...

I love your stamp of the royal carriage. Reminds of Cinderella.

joy said...

Great scene! Looks like a princess lives here!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oh Karen this is amazing!!!!!
Hugs Bonnie