Monday, September 26, 2011

Our Daily Bread 78

Our challenge this week on the ODBD blog is make the saying the focal point.  I'm using their new stamp sets, Tiger lily and The good seed for this card.  I stamped the Tiger Lily directly on my DP and colored it with copic markers. I die cut the pieces with Spellbinders, edged everything with a gold pen. I added some gems and a bow from my stash to finish the card.  Be sure to check out the beautiful DT cards and stamps on ODBD.  I saw a sneak peek at the new stamps coming on Oct 1st, I'm so excited, they are gorgeous!!! 

3 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful card Karen!! I just love the gold framing, the use of dies, the colors and your use of the tiger lily. Thanks for joining Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light challenge this week.
blessings,
Chris

Anonymous said...

I really like how you framed the saying, very nice! :)

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh my word, Karen, this is just too beautiful words!!! Love the fabulous framing of the sentiment and those lilies in the colorner...gorgeous! Thanks for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina