Monday, January 16, 2012

Fan Club Interactive and more

Well this card is NOTHING like I had in mind when I started it.  I looked at several of the challenges this week and decided to try and incorporate several into this card and then went looking for paper to start with.  I"m always stamping and coloring my image and then trying to find paper to go with it so I thought I would chose the paper first this time.  The map of the Earth is from Kaiser Craft Vintage Timeless 6.5x6.5.  Since I'm using my new stamps from Just Rite and their color challenge this week is beige, brown, teal and aqua I figured I may as well use those colors again.  The saying on the outside is from their sympathy set and I used the matching die cut around it.  I used copper peel off borders and some new pearls and rhinestones  from Michaels to jazz it up some.  I cut a 1.5" square and turned it on the diamond and cut the asymmetrical corners. I will add the inside of the card under my description.   This is going to these challenges  Just Rite
Dirty Dozen fan club  
Mind your manners and word play "CARE"   Cardstock, Asymmetrical, Rhinestones, Earth
 Stamping Sisters in Christ, something new  new stamps, new paper pack
The inside of the card I used a saying from the sympathy set but used the border from the Easter Blessings set just to mix it up. 


5 comments:

kathi17 said...

This is so pretty Karen! I'm working on another one too. These challenges get addicting!

Miesje said...

Very pretty card. I love the layout and the colors are really pretty. Great card. Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

Unknown said...

Very pretty cards! I'm sure they will be very appreciated! :)

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

These are beautiful!

Leslie Miller said...

Great job combining challenges! I love a good sympathy set. Your pearl flourishes are so pretty!