Sunday, February 26, 2012

Cheery Lynn Frame it challenge


I'm so honored to be Cheery Lynn's guest designer today.  I love their dies and they are made in America!!! Even the very intricate dies are easy to work with.  The challenge on Cheery Lynn's blog is to use a frame.  I used the inverted scalloped oval to make the card shape. Just fold an 8.5x11 piece of card stock in half and lay the die cut off the left side a little for the fold.   For the pink layer I used a classic oval XL stacker and then the frame is the new Polynesian sails oval in pale yellow. the light green flourish on the left is the gorgeous fanciful flourish. 
The smaller flourishes are made from taking a piece of card stock and I used scraps and laying them down the center of Celtic oval frame.
The beautiful cross and Lilly image is one of the new Feb releases He is Risen  from Flourishes.  I used copics to color the flowers. I stamped  three of the single flowers and cut them out and popped them along the bottom.   Be sure to hop over to the Cheery Lynn blog and check out all of the designers creations.  Then go to the Cheery Lynn website and check out all the new dies and videos to see the beautiful creations with these American made dies!!!!!
  I'm also using this for The "best buds" challenge on Split Coast for the interactive Fan club is to use flowers on a friends card also.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Congrats on being a guest designer, I love this card and love the colouring with the Copics