Saturday, March 10, 2012

Just Rite black, white and one other

Our challenge this week at Just Rite is black, white and one other color.  Now that Just Rite has some cling and clear stamps I am increasing my supply of their stamps and this vine background stamp is becoming one of my favorites.  I stamped it in black on white shimmer paper and added a splash of color to the edges and edged the white card in pink also.  I used the elegant frame set that is compatible with labels 10 for the sentiment.  I added some ribbon, peel off black borders and a double bow with gems to finish the card.  Be sure to check out the gorgeous cards on the blog and get inspired to join in the fun!!!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors!

Darsie Bruno said...

How gorgeous is that? Wow, Karen, your cards are just getting better and better!
Hugs,
Darsie
JustRite Design Team

Marge said...

Your card is just STUNNING, Karen!!!