Friday, April 20, 2012

Classy Cards 3-D challenge

Our challenge this week on Classy Cards is make a 3-D image card.  I used some Dufex flowers I had on hand but if you want to make a gorgeous 3-D card she has several beautiful sheets of flowers and kits on
this page!!    I used a spellbinders label 20 for the backing on the image and edged it with a silver pen.  The card is from my stash and I think I ordered it from the UK.  I took my MS butterfly punch and punched out a butterfly on the edge of the Dufex paper that the flowers were on.  Check out the beautiful pages, cards and die cuts on Classy Cards.

4 comments:

debbie said...

love this card Thanks for playing with classy cards

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful!!! Love the pretty flowers- always like stopping by your blog : )

Beverly Bohannon said...

Karen, you've done it again!!! Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for joining our Classy Cards 'n Such 3D challenge!

Vicki Romaine said...

Lovely card.