Sunday, May 20, 2012

Anything but square

The challenge over at JustRite is anything but a square.  I started this card using the scalloped circles from Cheery Lynn.
I added some pretty DP from my stash and it's an unusual color, it's really a purple but very greyish purple.  I added some smaller circles and then stamped the  Sympathy rose from JustRite stamps and colored it with copics, cut it out and mounted it on the top circle.  This stamp set can be purchased at Classy Cards N Such.   I added some new Cheery Lynn leaves from the Flourish Leaf Strip.  This die is fantastic, you get several leaves on the same strip.  I added some lace to the bottom and a cute creatable Folklore from Marianne dies.  I added some pearls, Martha Stewart butterflies and a bow to finish this card.  I'm entering this card in the following challenges.
Marianne Design Divas     JustRite
Classy Cards N Such
Stampin Sisters in Christ.  

11 comments:

NancyD said...

Gorgeous! Reminds me to do something other than square. NancyD

Unknown said...

This is stunning. I really love the dies you used. I really need to invest in some of those wonderful dies.

Sheri said...

I love how you used all the shapes and dies. This is so lovely! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Sophie said...

Wie wunderschön...

Liebe Grüße

crafty amy said...

This is beautiful I love the shape and the colours :D
Thank you for joining us at Marianne's Design Divas and good luck.
Hugs

Amy xx

Beverly Bohannon said...

Another of your beautiful cards, Karen!! Thanks for playing along with our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge!!

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

A truly beautiful card...I love the whole composition...fabulous use of the Marianne dies...Thank you for entering the Marianne Design Divas challenge this month and good luck. Wishes, Suzanne DT x

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Karen - Your card is gorgeous and perfect for this challenge, I love all of those layers...thank you for joining us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week - we appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team

MariLynn said...

This is so pretty. I love the lace and the ribbon with the pearls. Thanks for sharing it with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge. I hope you have a blessed day.

Helen said...

Oh, Karen! This is lovely! I love the pearls on the bow and those butterflies & flowers are gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ! ~H

Marge said...

WOW -- this is just chock full of dies & lovely details -- BEAUTIFUL!!!