Friday, August 3, 2012

New Marianne die

I love this new Marianne die set LRO236 that I got from Joan's Garden.  I made this for the anything goes at Marianne Design Divas blog.   I used the new die set which includes the solid back and front lattice die, the tall green flourishes and a center piece to match the diamond center.  I forgot to add that one to the card, LOL  The beautiful flowers are the medium and miniature rose dies and the flourish leaf strip from Cheery Lynn which can also be purchased from Joan's Garden.   I just added some gems to the flower center to finish the card and when I decide what I'm going to use this card for I'll add a sentiment to the center.

2 comments:

Sandie said...

This is so gorgeous Karen!

Leanne ... said...

Oh yes Karen...I have that one on my to buy list also. It is so beautiful and your card is so pretty as well. TFS.
Hugs...Leanne