Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Timeless Tuesday sketch 187 and Stampin Sisters in Christ

The challenge at Flourishes this week is a sketch.  I used their pretty Apple of my eye stamp set, colored with copics and layers with dark red cardstock.  The two background pieces were embossed with a cuttlebug folder and I added a red  border carnivale from Cheery Lynn and the yellow one is a Martha Stewart border punch.  I cut the tag from red cardstock and added a peel off saying and two green gems.  Finished size of the card is 5x7. I"m also using this for the fall/autumn card for the  Stampin Sisters in Christ challenge.  Be sure to check out the new stamp sets from Flourishes this month, get an early start on holiday cards as well.  Here is a picture of the sketch we were to use.


2 comments:

Allison Cope said...

Beautiful card Karen! Love the colouring on your glorious apples! Great use of the sketch too! Thank you joining us at Flourishes this week for the Timeless Tuesday challenge.

Sewflake said...

I love the rich dark shades you have used with the apple design image. Very pretty!