Monday, October 29, 2012

Cheery Lynn Vintage and Stampin Sisters in Christ Time

The challenge over at Cheery Lynn this week is a vintage look.  Stampin Sisters in Christ is Time, there is a season for all.  I started this 5x7 card with a cuttlebug clock folder and sponged some oak brown ink over the raised portions.  The clock stamp and saying is from Our Daily Bread Design Time set.  I used the silver circle and inverted scalloped circle dies from Cheery Lynn for this and sponged ink around the edges to distress them.  The corners are from Cheery Lynn's Lace corner Deco F   I added the mini fanciful flourish from Cheery Lynn and sponged all of these with the oak brown ink.  The die for the saying is from cuttlebug and it too was sponged for distressing.  Check out the pretty cards on both Cheery Lynn and Stampin Sisters in Christ.    

9 comments:

Grace said...

Karen I just love what you did with the ODBD Time set and all the extra dies are just icing on the cake! Beautiful card!!!
hugs,
Grace

shulsart said...

Very vintage, Karen. Great stamp set and great use of the die accents.

shulsart said...

Forgot to add, good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

Kelley said...

Awesome card, Karen!!!

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Karen, beautiful card love the flourishes and the way you have used the nesting stackers..
Thank you for joining us at Cheery Lynn this week, good luck in the draw..
Hugs
Tamara

Joann said...

Karen, that is beautiful. I love your attention to detail. Well done and Thank You for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs.

Karen Letchworth said...

SO gorgeous, Karen. Your art always warms my heart and I hope you will be back soon to share with us at Word Art Wednesday. I love seeing your beautiful creations shared with us, and really do hope you will stop by and join us this week.
Blessings to you,
karen L
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Karen - I love this card! The colors are amazing and I love how many dies you used! Such an amazing card! Thanks for sharing with us at SSiC this week!
Blessings,
Michelle

Unknown said...

Great vintage card, Karen! I love all of the time elements. Thanks for joining us at the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
hugs,
Gini