Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Christmas ornament scenes

I made all of these Christmas cards to give to our nursing home for prizes.  They have an incentive program for the patients, for every activity they attend and participate in they get points and then they get to go shopping once a month with their points. It's a wonderful way to get patients out of their rooms and active.  Most of the stamps used are from Stampscapes, I think this buck is from Sutter stamps. All colored with copic markers.  The ornament shape is Spellbinders 2010 ornament die. 

4 comments:

Amanda said...

all lovely, especially like the chapel card x

Lenoria said...

These are beautiful! I especially like the church. I made some ornament cards last year using the Wise Men stamp and I have made one this year with a scenic stamp (can't remember the maker) and I used the 2011 ornament dies, and I think you are the person who inspired me to try this design! Thank you for the inspiration, encouragement, and all the wonderful creations you post!!

Sewflake said...

Karen, your cards are wonderful and what a great incentive for a patients at the nursing home. Love all the scenescapes, especially with that die.

SAMARA said...

WOW I am so glad to see you have inegrated the stampscapes into your cards...it is breathtaking.!!!!! Gosh I am blown away by your skill.