Monday, May 13, 2013

Just Rite and The Shabby Tea Room

Just Rite's challenge is Sew Good, use something about sewing on your card.  The Shabby Tea Room is Sweet Springtime with pink/green/white for the colors and a sewing element on it also.  I'm using the pretty Good Friends label 29 and the new Irises Vintage Labels Four.   The card is 5x7 and I used some paper from my stash for the background. Labels 29 was embossed with the saying in white on pink card stock.  I added a fussy cut out of the iris and feathers and a button. A triple bow at the top and gems to finish the card.  Be sure to check out both sites for some beautiful inspiration!!

7 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

I believe your card has beautiful inspiration! :)

Great card and your bow is so cute!!

Matylda said...

Wow! Wonderful!!!

Mary Ann said...

OH WOW!Beautiful card,great colors!

Sheri said...

Love that glittery paper and your coloring is just perfect! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Larissa Heskett said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE all of the added little details!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

Tracey said...

So pretty and pink! Love the gorgeous frame and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at the Shabby Tea Room !

Leanne ... said...

This turned out really pretty Karen.
Hugs...Leanne