Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Last day as guest designer for Our Daily Bread Design

It has been my honor this month to be the guest designer for Our Daily Bread Design.    For this card I used the pretty Quartrefoil pattern and die sets.  I didn't take out all the little pieces, I left them in and taped them from the backside for more of an embossed look.  The thinking of you stamp is from their mini tags set and I added the flower and leaves from prima and a MS butterfly. Thank you so much Kelley and all the gals at ODBD for this honor and privilege. Be sure to check out all the wonderful stamp sets at Our Daily Bread Design. 

2 comments:

Leanne ... said...

I'm thinking of you too Karen.

Some very pretty cards the last few days WoW!

Congrads on being guest designer at ODBD.

Hugs...Leanne

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!Love the color!