Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Scallops, Lace and Pearls

The challenge this week on Flourishes is to use scallops on your card.  I used my "new" favorite stamp Picking Wildflowers from the June release and stamped it on a Marianne scalloped circle die with a Marianne die behind it.  I'm also using this card for the challenge on Marianne's Divas which is to use lace and pearls with your dies.  All dies are Marianne and I added some peach silk ribbon for the bow from Flourishes and scalloped  lace and pearls from my stash and a prima flower.  

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Beautiful card!!!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Beautifully crafted. Great design and attention to detail. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday.
Hugs
Berni, GDT

Tineke van der Linden said...

Heel chique is je kaart met zoveel moois.
Wat leuk dat je meedoet bij MD Divas.
Groetjes Tineke

Suzi Mac said...

A beautiful card, wonderful use of Marianne's Dies and I love the design. Thank you for joining us at Marianne Design Divas this month in our Lace and Pearls theme. Good luck.
Hugs
Suzi x

Jenny Gropp said...

I adore the soft coloring Karen! Of course I think everything always needs a bow and yours is perfect on this card! Thanks for playing along with Flourishes!