Monday, July 15, 2013

Flourishes Black and White

I made this anniversary cake for Flourishes 6th anniversary.  Unfortunately the stamp set I used must be discontinued.  The ferns on the cake are from the ferns and fiddles stamp set and are still available.  The die cuts are from the Spellbinders Opulent ovals.  I took an Anna Griffin cuttlebug folder for the background and used some black ink on the raised parts. Added some black ribbon, a black bow and prima flowers and leaves to accent the cake. The happy anniversary is a silver peel off. 

5 comments:

Allison Cope said...

This is stunning Karen! I love the way you used the ferns! Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us for our first challenge of our Flourishes 6th Birthday Celebration!
Ally

stampqueen said...

Beautiful!!!

Kathy Jones said...

Beautiful card Karen!! :)

Cheryl said...

This is gorgeous! I LOVE the embossed bg! I thought it was patterned paper. I need to try that will black sometime. :)

whoistracy said...

SO pretty- I love the b&w combo.