Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Just Rite color challenge

After seeing Linda's Work I decided to try and case her idea for pretty pastel challenge on Just Rite Stampers.    I loved how she combined these dies.  I used the gorgeous Irises vintage label 4 stamps with the matching die from Just Rite stamps, colored them with copics and outlined it with a gold pen.  The beautiful spellbinders elegant labels 4 blends right in with the custom die set.  Be sue o check out the challenge on Just Rite and see all the beautiful DT cards.

5 comments:

Marge said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Lovely card, Karen! And what a sweet bow. :)

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Beautiful Karen. Love how you usedall the different dies .

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! This is BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the design and your take on the Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

sheila said...

What a beautiful card! This is so pretty and your coloring is gorgeous.