Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Cheery Lynn Tag you're it!

The challenge at Cheery Lynn this week is to make a tag.  I started this tag with the Cove silver stacker rectangles.   I layered that with the scalloped cove rectangles in a pretty gold paper.   I added a pretty snowflake 2 up in the corner with a gem in the center.  The Christmas candlelight was added next with lots of holly leaves,   the leaf flourish, and the poinsettia strip.   I know this looks really flat and that is because Microsoft hasn't fixed the problem with all the Sony products yet and I can't use my camera to take a picture, I had to scan it instead. 

3 comments:

Karen said...

I love the pretty gold paper in the background amongst all the beautiful holly leaves, and poinsettia! I love how you tucked in the sweet snowflake. This is such a gorgeous tag Karen! Thanks for playing along in this week's Cheery Lynn Designs challenge! - Karen

shulsart said...

Lovely tag, Karen. The snowflake peeking out of the edge is a great addition. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Susan Longman said...

Gorgeous card and the inclusion of the snow flake is super cute ... Thanks for playing at cheery Lynn this week