Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Flourishes Vellum and Marianne Designs anything goes

I made this pretty white and silver and pink card for the challenges at Flourishes (vellum) and anything goes for the Marianne Designs.  This is a 5x5 card, I used the old fashioned florals stamp set from Flourishes. I stamped them on vellum and used a very small spellbinders scalloped oval to cut them out and colored them with distressed inks in Victorian velvet and mowed lawn. I added a pink gem to the center of the main flower.  The fan is Marianne fancy fan #1 and the bottom piece is Anja decorative edge and the scalloped shape behind the fans is from the Marianne  but I can't find the name of it.  You can get the Marianne dies from Sweet Stamps and she can order any of them for you.     

2 comments:

Greta said...

Beautifully, feminine card! So glad you joined in my vellum challenge at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday. Merry Christmas!

Artesania said...

Wonderful ,delicate card design and a stunning work with die cuts!Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Marianne´s Design Divas challenge this month.Good luck!
Hugs Gudrun DT