Friday, May 23, 2014

Power Poppy Sketch Challenge

I made this pretty card for the challenge on Power Poppy. It's a sketch, (see below) challenge and I started with a 5x7 card and used some pretty paper edged in gold pen for the background.  Spellbinders Majestic labels 25 for the dies cuts and I also edged them in gold.  I downloaded the pretty tulips digital image from Power Poppy and colored them with copics and then fussy cut them out.  I added the two strips and pearls to finish the card.

7 comments:

Kathy Jones said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Karen!! Love the colour palette and the beautiful vintage feel! Fabulous fussy cutting!

Julie Koerber said...

So beautiful Karen -- love the colors you used! So very classy!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word, Karen! One of your most gorgeous EVER! This is one of those "wish I'd made that" cards. WOW! Dies, colors, designer paper, your coloring of those beautiful tulips, the gold edging -- all come together to make one drop dead gorgeous card! So happy you could join us!

Katie Sims said...

Wow, Karen! Your tulips look amazing! Love your careful work fussy cutting those beautifully colored tulips and I am a sucker for anything edged in gold! :) So glad you could play along with us for the Get Sketchy Challenge at Power Poppy!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Your tulips are absolutely stunning!! Such beautiful framing, and dp to enhance them too! What a gorgeous card!!

dpkennedy said...

Wowee! These are gorgeous Karen! So glad you played along with Power Poppy!

Dawn B. said...

Karen this is so pretty. I love your multi-colored tulips. They look real. Thanks so much for joining us at Power Poppy.