Sunday, November 16, 2014

Power Poppy stand up card

What fun it was to make this card. I'm using three of the new Christmas stamp sets from Power Poppy and entering this in the Peep of the Week Challenge on the Power Poppy blog.  This card is made by watching the Screen Divider video on Split Coast Stampers.   I stamped all the images and sentiment in Memento black and colored them with copics. I edged everything with Tea Dye distressed ink and backed the panels with gold foil paper.  The holly border is a Martha Stewart punch and bottom is a Sissex punch.  You can tie a ribbon around the card to close it for mailing. 

3 comments:

Angelica Schmidt said...

Absolutely gorgeous Karen! Love it! Have a Blessed day!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! I'm beside myself with wonder over the beauty of this, Karen. How unique and utterly gorgeous! I haven't seen this done before. My computer doesn't always cooperate with videos and I hardly ever get to Splitcoast anymore, so this is brand new to me. These images all look so lovely together. Brilliant!

Allison Cope said...

Wowsers Karen! This is AMAZING! I love the use of all the holiday stamps. I love the distressed or vintage feel your card has. That holly punch - to die for! Overall, a masterpiece!!! Thanks for playing along with our Power Poppy challenge "Peep of the Week"!