Thursday, October 22, 2015

More Christmas cards

I'm working on Christmas cards and these two cards are a mix of different dies from a few companies.  I used a holographic gold peel off around the edge of the card. I know the white die behind the candles is the center of another die but of course now I can't find the die to tell you which one, LOL The candles are memory box glowing candles. The saying and backing are both from Sue Wilson's creative expressions.
The second card is is a Marianne die on the bottom and Sue Wilson lavender border and I used a large scalloped square to cut it out to show the white embossed snowflake background, the Peace on Earth is Sue Wilson.  I just punched a couple of snowflakes from a Martha Stewart punch and added lots of pears to finish the card. 

No comments: