Sunday, October 11, 2015

Starting Christmas cards

I'm not a fan of fall cards and usually don't send any of those so I'm trying to get an early start on Christmas. I used the Sue Wilson, Creative expressions snowflake border and tag set to make this card after her watching her video.  I covered the background with a sticky sheet and used some very fine glitter after embossing it with a snowflake folder which doesn't show up on the photo.  The ribbon is a holographic sparkle ribbon and the saying is a peel off sticker. You can purchase a lot of the Sue Wilson dies from Joan's Garden

2 comments:

Lenoria said...

Karen, I love this card! The embossing doesn't show up in your picture but the sparkle sure does!!

shulsart said...

Karen, this is stunning, what beautiful dies and love all that sparkle.