Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Something Old, Something New

This is for the challenge on  Our Daily Bread Design.    The image and Wishing die and sentiment is new. The label 26 I used for the image and background is old.  I used a 6" square cuttlebug on navy paper and used gold gilding wax over it for the background. The sentiment is on a Spellbinders flag and I added pine cones and branch in glittered gold.  The papers are lined with a silver pen and colored with copics. Check out the images this month on Our Daily Bread Design and all the beautiful design team cards.    

4 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh, Karen, it is so nice to have you join us for the ODBD challenge. It has been a long time. Your card is beautiful!! I love your layering and the coloration around the edges to frame your beautiful wishing well!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful! The gold gilding is scrumptious. Now I wish I still had my old metallic rubs. Looked for them recently, but couldn't find them and figured I must have purged them from my craft room. So sorry now! Love your gold pine branches, too.

wannabcre8tive said...

A very pretty card, I love the gold pine branch along with the wishing well.

pam said...

Beautiful layering on this wonderful card Karen, love the wishing well stamp and your gorgeous background.
Pam x